Zealand's Foremost Publishers of Family Histories
Us | Publications | Enquiries/Contacts
| Links |
OUR OFFER TO YOU
- We are specialists in compiling, publishing, printing and distributing
family genealogies. If you are a genealogist, family researcher or are
planning to hold a family reunion, our service will be of interest to you.
- We will publish, market and distribute your genealogy at no
cost to yourself. The total cost
of publication is covered by the sale of the completed books. We do,
however, reserve the right to decline any project which we think may not be
- Each book commences with a family history section, followed by genealogies
for each branch of the family, presented in Indented Descendants Chart
format. The entry for each descendant includes name, dates, spouse/s and
biographical notes, and may also include a small cameo photograph.
- Evagean Publishing is owned and operated by Genealogists,
Alison and Andrew Honeyfield, We are highly professional in our
approach, and do our utmost to ensure that each publication will be owned
with pride by family members.
Since establishment in 1990 we have completed 180
books for families
throughout New Zealand and Australia.
A soft bound book with stiff card cover and printed title
||A typical page contains:
- A header
which lists the forebears of people on that page in direct line
back to the "founding couple".
- Names and dates
- indented by generation. Vertical lines on the left side of the page denote
- Cameo photos
- where available
- where available
- Biographical notes
usually written by the person or his/her family
A case bound
book with woven cloth covering and gold stamped
Super Deluxe Edition
Quarter bound in calf skin in traditional stylewith raised bands to
the spine and with gold stamped title
- The early history of the family is included in each book to the extent
that it has been researched. We do not undertake to do the research for the
family - rather we assemble, edit and format the notes supplied by the
family members. We prepare and insert photographs, maps, copies of
documents, and prepare charts and diagrams to show genealogical
Where available, we may include transcripts from old letters, diaries,
newspaper stories and out of print family publications.
Although each book follows a broadly similar format, each is designed
uniquely to reflect the family which it portrays.
- Family members are invited to submit photos for publication. Each book
contains a section of historic family photos and after each family section
we include more modern or other general interest photos pertaining to that
- All photos are scanned and repaired where necessary and we keep an
electronic archive of all photos published.
- Each book contains a complete index of all Descendants and Spouses. Each
entry includes person's birth date and spouse name.
IF YOU WOULD LIKE US TO PUBLISH YOUR FAMILY BOOK:
- What we require from you:
- • the use of your research notes for sufficient time to enable the files
to be set up.
- • addresses for as many members of your family as possible
- What we will do:
- • set up your data on computer files using our
Evagean Publishing Computer Programme.
- • scan supplied photos, retouching and restoring where necessary.
- • send personal data printouts for checking to all family members for
whom we have addresses.
- • obtain additional addresses and send similar printouts to other
members of the family, continuing this process until all possible members
have been contacted.
- • send a final printout, and an order form, to all family members on the
- • print, bind and distribute enough copies of the book to fill the
| About Us | Publications
Publishing Ltd. (Alison & Andrew Honeyfield)
28 Wyborn Rd, RD 2, TeAroha 3392, New Zealand.
Ph: (07) 884-8783. Email:
Copyright ©1998 Evagean Publishing Ltd